Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Considerations ~ Returning Children to Joy

In my work with children, and in my ministry, I have been captivated by the mindset of “returning children to joy”. I have also begun to realize that this is what my heavenly Father does with me every time I meet with him in the morning. It doesn’t matter where I begin, how I am doing, what I’m reading in his word, or what all is going on around me, there is some way that my Father returns me to joy.  

One of my favorite helps is this statement made by Jesus, my Big Brother: These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full” (John 15:11).  

Today my Father, my Brother, and my ever-present Companion, have conspired once again to return me to joy. There is more joy in them than any of us could contain, so come to them today for all the joy you could ever need.
 
© 2013 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ in2freedom@gmail.com
Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment