Getting to Know Jesus in the Gospel of Mark
Study Seventeen: Mark 3:22-30
1. How would it be preferable for Jesus’ opponents to believe that he was doing his work through the power of demons?
2. How does Jesus’ parable clear up the question for anyone who was sincere in asking?
3. What was Jesus saying about himself when he declared that someone needs to be able to “bind the strong man” before plundering his house?
4. What has Mark’s record of Jesus’ life told us about the connection between Jesus’ claim regarding evil spirits, and his activities regarding evil spirits?
5. What is the connection between accusing Jesus of having an unclean spirit, and blaspheming the Holy Spirit?
6. In the end, who are the ones who were really serving the prince of demons?
7. Where do you see yourself in this picture? Why?
© 2013 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)