Getting to Know Jesus in the Gospel of Mark
Study Ten: Mark 2:1-12
1. What was the focus of Jesus’ ministry to the people who gathered together?
2. How would you describe the men who brought their paralyzed friend to Jesus?
3. What kind of people do you think these men represent in our day and time?
4. What was the thing Jesus was looking for in these men?
5. Why did Jesus address the issue of forgiving the man’s sins before healing his paralysis?
6. We have already seen Jesus authority over demons and sickness. What did Jesus reveal as another level of his authority over the problems of humanity?
7. What invitation is Jesus presenting to you through this account?
© 2013 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ email@example.com
Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)