Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Considerations ~ Eleven Assurances from Older Brother John

Eleven Assurances from Older Brother John

1.  “And by this we know that we have come to know him” (I John 2:3)

2.  “By this we may know that we are in him” (I John 2:5)

3.  “By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil” (I John 3:10)

4.  “By this we know love” (I John 3:16)

5.  “By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him” (I John 3:19)

6.  “And by this we know that he abides in us” (I John 3:24)

7.  “By this you know the Spirit of God” (I John 4:2)

8.  “By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (I John 4:6)

9.  “By this we know that we abide in him and he in us” (I John 4:13)

10.  “By this is love perfected with us” (I John 4:17)

11.  “By this we know that we love the children of God” (I John 5:2)

“And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent” (John 17:3).

“For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known” (I Corinthians 13:12).

Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)




No comments:

Post a Comment