Getting to Know Jesus in the Gospel of Mark
Study Five: Mark 1:16-20
1. What change was Jesus going to bring to the lives of these fishermen?
2. What was the fishermen’s part in experiencing this change?
3. What was Jesus’ part in this transformation?
4. What was Jesus telling the men about his relationship to their careers and families?
5. What would it look like in our day if Jesus had the same relationship to your career (schooling, activities, etc) and family?
6. What have you learned about Jesus in Mark’s gospel account (Mark 1:1-15) that would indicate why Jesus has the right to make such changes to our lives?
7. How are you relating to Jesus in this aspect of who he is?
© 2013 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)