Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Video: "Church Ministry for the Brokenhearted"


"Why are you cast down, O my soul,

    and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
    my salvation and my God."
(Psalm 42:11)


This past Sunday I was intent on continuing our journey through the book of Revelation. However, for most of the previous week, my heart had been so captivated by the brokenness in people's lives, and the wonderful gift of hope God offers us in his Son, that I had to spend some time sharing about how we can all experience the heart-healing mercies of God.

Here is the video of our sharing in the word. Using the cry of Psalm 42:11 as our focal point, we considered God's invitation to bring our hearts to him no matter what we are dealing with in life. While there may be mysteries to the world that exists deep inside our hearts, God knows all that we are going through, and leads us to have hope in him, even while we work through the unknowns within.

Join our home church as we take steps to learn how to minister to ourselves, to one another, and to anyone the Lord brings to us for healing and wholeness in his Son, the Shepherd of our souls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment