Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Considerations ~ The Impossibility of Divine Hallucination

          Evolutionists denounce as hallucination something that they cannot see as if they alone are the authority on what can be known. They deny the greater reality, the spiritual realm of Almighty God, and then tell those who have seen God by faith in his Son that God does not exist. Therefore, through their I-can-only-see-physical-things glasses, they conclude that every person who has seen God is hallucinating.

          The irony is that, the evolutionary religion is based on a belief that man came to be what we are through kazillions (a metaphorical word) of transitions from one kind of reality to another. They believe that there were huge numbers of changes involving a constant increase of information that would cause pond-scum to eventually turn into human beings. All that without even one transitional form to validate their faith.

          The crazy thing is that there are no examples from nature that any living thing can experience the increase of information that would make it a more advanced living thing. One has to then ask the question, what do we call it when evolutionists see things that aren’t there, things that even nature shows are not there, things that scientific, repeatable studies show are impossible to be there?

          Nope, I still haven’t heard any reasons to try to convince God our Creator that he is only hallucinating himself. Neither do I need to resign myself to the idea that my adoption as a son of God is only a figment of my imagination.

          Instead, I am the creation of the God who first imagined me in his own image and likeness (Genesis 1:26), then created me in his own image and likeness (Genesis 1:27), then saved me from the corrupting influence of sin so that I can be restored to that image and likeness “from one degree of glory to another” (II Corinthians 3:18), and will one day glorify me in his presence so that, when I see Jesus, I shall be like him (I John 3:2).


© 2014 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ in2freedom@gmail.com

Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment