Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

In2freedom Vlog ~ Jesus Changes Our Minds




Here's my first step in trying out vlogging (video-blogging).[1] My aim is to share a key thought from God's word to encourage us in how he speaks to us today and leads us through anything we are facing.

If you have been unable to fit in a daily time with God in his word, or you could use an extra dose of encouragement, it's only 7 minutes to consider what God is speaking through his Book.

In this case, do you think that reading God's word might just happen to change your mind about something? It happens to me on a regular basis. And, since he's much smarter than me, that's always a good thing!




© 2018 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ in2freedom@gmail.com





[1] If I’ve done one before, it seems like a very long time ago that I was thinking of trying it, so I can’t even remember if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment