Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2024

A Journal Journey with Brad Jersak’s “Different” Jesus – Day 5

 

Examining "A More Christlike Word" by Brad Jersak

Day 5 

The False Filter

The Biblical Filter

The word OR the Word

The Word THROUGH the word

For today’s segment of this journey, I will share what I videoed this morning out on my prayer walk. I was thinking about the mushy love letters my soon-to-be wife and I wrote to each other back in the late 70’s. Those letters, and how we felt about them, give a very good illustration of how we can love God’s word, the Bible, without loving the Bible more than we love Jesus, the Word of God. I had such a good time sharing it, and I hope you have just as good a time receiving it for your encouragement in the Lord.

 

 


 

 

© 2024 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8

Email: in2freedom@gmail.com

Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.) 

A More Christlike Word © 2021 by Bradley Jersak Whitaker House 1030 Hunt Valley Circle • New Kensington, PA 15068 www.whitakerhouse.com 

Jersak, Bradley. A More Christlike Word: Reading Scripture the Emmaus Way. Whitaker House. Kindle Edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment