Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

In2Freedom Vlog: Prayer That Pleases God

I have been so moved by Paul’s prayer in Colossians 1:9-14 that it is taking weeks to go through it, consider it in light of other Scriptures, and be honest with God about how I am doing and what I need to put into practice. 

At this point, I have been processing the first few lines of what Paul prayed:


Here are a few minutes of my thoughts about this prayer as I was out on my Truck Route walk this morning. I hope it encourages you to consider how you can also pray this prayer on your own, and in fellowship with other believers. The better we get to know the things the apostles prayed for the churches, the more it will shape our minds and hearts about what to pray about everything going on in our lives, our churches, our families, and our communities. 

May God be glorified as we pray and obey in Jesus’ name.


(Make sure video is in HD)

 

© 2022 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8

Email: in2freedom@gmail.com

Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment