Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

In2Freedom Vlog: The Blessing of Beatitudinal Prayer

It was one of those mornings where my eyes popped open earlier than my alarm and I had to ask our Father in heaven whether there was anyone in my life who needed prayer right then. While some people came to mind to pray for, I mostly had a sense that I was to pray through the Beatitudes of Matthew 5:1-12 and seek God to make those things real for everyone in my life.


As I was praying, I became overwhelmed with the awareness of two things. One was the way God was blessing me in my praying, and the other was in the consideration of what Jesus had to do so my prayers could be answered. I was so blessed in the things our Father was teaching me, and so glad I could share them with you while out on my truck route prayer walk.


 

© 2022 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8

Email: in2freedom@gmail.com

Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment