Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Home Church Video: Living the Crucified Life

The Christian life is a uniquely life-and-death transformation. In fact, it requires a death in order to experience the fullness of life. 

In Galatians 2:20, the apostle Paul says, 

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

In this home church video message we explore what Paul meant by this crucified life, and how it liberates every child of God to experience the abundant life Jesus promised. As Jesus said, "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). We must be crucified with Christ, buried with him in his death, in order to share with him in the newness of life that comes through his resurrection.

Join our home church in considering how our sharing in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Savior, frees us to live the abundance of the Spirit-filled life.


© 2016 Monte Vigh ~ Box 517, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 ~ in2freedom@gmail.com
Unless otherwise noted, Scriptures are from the English Standard Version (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment